Silent Victory is a solitaire tactical level game placing you in command of an American submarine during WWII in the Pacific. Your mission is to destroy as much Japanese shipping and as many warships as possible while advancing your crew quality and decorations - all while remembering you have to make it home.
Silent Victory is purposely designed to deliver a brisk yet intensive gaming experience that forces many decisions upon you as you take command of one of the major U.S. Fleet submarine types in service. Patrols will take you to differing parts of the Pacific as time progresses in the war. The most successful commanders will be those that can manage the risks they take while prosecuting as many targets as possible.
The game engine is built upon the successful Hunters design and has proven to be a solid, playable experience. All the major U.S. Fleet boat types are accounted for with every level of detail including period of service, armaments, crew makeup, damage capacity, and more.
Game contents will comprise:
Preorder. Will be availalbe end of February.
- One ½” full-color counter sheet
- One ¾” wide full-color counter sheet
- Rules booklet with designer's notes
- Five player aid cards, 2-sided
- Submarine patrol logsheet, 2-sided
- Five submarine Display Mats, 2-sided
- Eight Captain Cards
- Two Submarine Patrol Maps
- Submarine Combat Mat
- Three 6-sided, two 10-sided dice, and one 20-sided die